Performance Management Workshop
Weds 13th May 2020 | 09:00
Performance Management is about clear objectives and robust and timely reporting. Measures are the foundations of managing performance. “What gets measured gets done”. The management skill is then in the conversation and process of managing performance – whether you are seeking to support an under performer to good, or a good performer to great. Make a productivity impact within your team by effectively managing performance of those around you.
What we’ll cover:
– The key principles of performance management.
– How to make objectives as clear as possible.
– How to have great conversations with your team to ensure everyone is clear on expectations.
– Difference between knowledge and skill and how the two can compliment each other.
– Preparation for a performance management conversation
– How and when to utilise reward and recognition.