14th August 2019
What’s it all about?
There is one thing you can always forecast and that’s change. Being agile and adapting to change is a skill. In today’s fast paced business environment agility and adaptability are key. Having clear objectives, detailed plans and excellent communication skills to name a few will increase the chance of success. We’ll explore how to set up and lead change for success differentiating you as a manager who can lead through change.
What we’ll cover…
- The change curve and why our positions change.
- Ego states and how to recognise your team move around them.
- Attitudes and how to manage them.
- How to recognise what is in your control.
- How to build resilience in yourself and your team.
- What resources are available to you.